Transitional, Single Family,Detached - Durham, NC
Classic home in popular Woodberry Forest. Surrounded by Core of Engineering land this home feels like a private sanctuary in which to relax and enjoy. You'll love the deck, screened porch and front covered porch. Open floor plan. Huge master closet. Separate bonus room perfect for a "man cave" gym or yoga studio. Detached storage. Close to Duke, I-40 with easy access to downtown and RTP. You'll love the privacy and still you're just minutes from all the fun things to do in The Triangle! Warranty.
Cappy Hagman of Coldwell Banker Advantage - Chapel Hill
View Phone Number
As seen in...
Homes & Land of Greater Durham.Chapel Hill & Burlington,
Vol. 41, Issue 04, Page 4CS.
Request a free magazine here, or call 1-800-277-7800.
- Cooktop: Gas
- Heating System: Forced Air
- Roof: Composition Shingle
- Stories: 2.0
- Central Air
- Heating Fuel: Natural Gas
- Floors: Hardwood; Parquet Wood; Tile; Vinyl
- Property Type: Residential; Single Family Detached
- Living Room
- Dining Room
- Breakfast Room
- Family Room
- Bonus Room
- Utility Room
- Additional Areas: Bedroom; Bedroom; Bedroom; Full Bath; Full Bath; Full Bath; Half Bath
- Durham - Creekside,Durham - Githens,Durham - Jordan
- Durham - Creekside,Durham - Jordan,Durham - Githens
- Durham - Githens,Durham - Jordan,Durham - Creekside
- Durham - Jordan,Durham - Githens,Durham - Creekside