Transitional, Single Family,Detached - Durham, NC
Classic home in popular Woodberry Forest. 4 bed 3.5 bath Surrounded by Core of Engineering land this home feels like a private sanctuary in which to relax and enjoy life. You'll love the deck, screened porch and front covered porch. Open floor plan. Separate bonus room perfect for a "man cave" gym or yoga studio. Rare flat lot, At&T and Google Fiber in the neighborhood. Perfect location minutes from everything fun to do and see in The Triangle. Warranty.
Cappy Hagman of Coldwell Banker Advantage - Chapel Hill
View Phone Number
As seen in...
Homes & Land of Greater Durham.Chapel Hill & Burlington,
Vol. 41, Issue 05, Page 4CS.
Request a free magazine here, or call 1-800-277-7800.
- Cooktop: Gas
- Heating System: Forced Air
- Roof: Composition Shingle
- Stories: 2.0
- Central Air
- Heating Fuel: Natural Gas
- Floors: Hardwood; Parquet Wood; Tile; Vinyl
- Property Type: Residential; Single Family Detached
- Living Room
- Dining Room
- Breakfast Room
- Family Room
- Bonus Room
- Utility Room
- Additional Areas: Bedroom; Bedroom; Bedroom; Full Bath; Full Bath; Full Bath; Half Bath
- Durham - Creekside,Durham - Githens,Durham - Jordan
- Durham - Creekside,Durham - Jordan,Durham - Githens
- Durham - Githens,Durham - Creekside,Durham - Jordan
- Durham - Githens,Durham - Jordan,Durham - Creekside
- Durham - Jordan,Durham - Creekside,Durham - Githens
- Durham - Jordan,Durham - Githens,Durham - Creekside